Title

Monday, June 30, 2014

53RD NATIONAL PHI MU CONVENTION



Guess where I'm headed this week?!?!?!?! To my THIRD Phi Mu National Convention in Boca Raton, Florida! That's right, its my Trestrella year!!!!! I attended my first convention in 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona and my second in 2012 in San Antonio, Texas. I'm so excited for another exciting week!


Wanna read all about last convention?  Here:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

And some random topics I wrote about:
Forever Faithful
The Aglaia
Phi Mu Foundation
 
Here's a sample of the schedule:

Wednesday, July 2
- Convention Attendees Arrive
- National and Area Officers Meetings
- Collegiate Delegate Meetings
- Alumnae Delegate Meetings
- Area Meetings
- Opening Dinner

Thursday, July 3
- Opening Business Session
- Memorial Service and Initiation
- Sisterhood Luncheon
- Fraternity Business Session
- Foundation Giving Level Receptions
- 1852 Society Dinner
- Pool and Beach Party

Friday, July 4
- Fraternity Business Session
- Alumnae Luncheon
- Collegiate Luncheon
- Workshops
- Yacht Cruise & Dinner

Saturday, July 5
- Foundation Business Session
- Fraternity Business Session
- Award Celebration
- Carnation Banquet
- Carnation Collection Midnight Madness

Sunday, July 6
- Foundation Trustee Meeting
- National Council Meeting
- Convention Attendees Depart

No comments:

Post a Comment