Title

Friday, March 16, 2012

52nd National Convention


I'm super excited to be announcing that I'm attending the 52nd National Convention in San Antonio, Texas, July 4th-7th!!!! I'm going to Texas ya'll. This will be my second convention! I'm super excited about this time because I'll be a Carnation Club member. "Wait...what?" you might ask yourself.

I was so inspired by the women whose names were on the donation list that I decided before the next convention I came to, my name was going to be on that list! There are 3 giving levels: Carnation Club ($500 annually), Legacy League ($1,000 annually) and the 1852 Society ($1,852 annually). Each group has its members listed on the wall and there (from what I remember) was another list of lifetime giving awards...some women had given over a million dollars to Foundation! What an inspiration! So I signed up to have $42 dollars taken out of my account monthly...so easy peasey!

I'M GOING TO CONVENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see some women I haven't seen in a really long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment