Title

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Minneapolis, MN


Man, I have A LOT of catching up to do! Posts that should have been done in November are just getting done in January. I guess that just means I've been having TOO MUCH fun and been too busy to type up a blog post.

I flew to Minneapolis in October to attend the Out & Equal Conference for the second year. I had an AMAZING time!!! But damn is Minneapolis freaking COLD. And it was only October/November… I can't imagine how cold it is in January!

Anyways, here is my Minneapolis trip as detailed in pictures….

Um….apparently this is how they spell Amber in Minneapolis….

Did you know Mary Tyler More Show was set in Minneapolis? Well, now you do because there is a statue of her downtown

Not sure why there were stars all over this wall, but of course I had to take a picture

Charles Schultz was born in Minneapolis, so there was a park with his characters


The Star Tribune 

Downtown Minneapolis

I randomly stumbled upon this office!

No comments:

Post a Comment