Title

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love it when someone insults me. That means that I don't have to be nice anymore.

Longest party title EVER! I think that should go in the Guiness World Records! No you say? Ok well FINE then! Be that way :)

God I LOVE LOVE LOVE themed parties, I wish I could throw themed parties every weekend. I don't know why because I didn't used to like getting dressed up but I guess ever since living in London where just about anything goes in normal life much less with "Fancy Dress" aka themed parties. So I was uber thrilled when Heather decided to have a themed punk rock birthday party. And of course, I already had the perfect outfit in my closet...S-C-O-R-E!!!!!

With the birthday girl herself

It's hard being a bad ass

ROCK ON

Damn you Jason for ruining a perfectly great picture

Mirna and I

She's one of the reasons I'd consider moving to Richmond, too bad its teeny tiny!

AAANNNNDDDDD THIS is why I love BA! Pose not even provoked or planned!

Love that these boys played dress up with us. Wish he brought his wig!

Awww the love birds

Classic picture to end on!

No comments:

Post a Comment