Title

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Defying Gravity!

What can I say, Wicked was AMAZING!!!! The third time was just as good as the first or second time. But of course its going to be good!!!! Sorry about the exclamation marks, it was just so good. And I had AWESOME seats...Orchestra, row P. That's like 16 rows from the front! Since I was by myself I guess it was easier to get up front. I'd suggest each and every one of you to go and see Wicked if you have a chance. I get goosebumps every time because their voices are just SO amazing.

The only critique I'd have is that the guy who played Fiyero slurred all of his words together and, well, you could barely make out what he was trying to say!

But other than that it was W-I-C-K-E-D! Anyways, here are a few pictures I took:

Awesome message by JFK about the arts
The day is finally here!!!!!!

Some of the shows that have recently/are going to come to the KC


Wow, this place is beautiful



This is how close I was!!!!

Galinda's costume

Amazingly detailed costumes!!

Madam Morrible
Ceiling of the theater

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I wish I had been determined enough to get tickets, tried for a few hours, then got too frustrated! Hope you had an awesome fourth!

    ReplyDelete