Title

Monday, September 26, 2011

XOXO, Gossip Girl


EEEEEKKKKK I'm so excited! Gossip Girl will be back for their 5th season on tonight!!!!! I can't wait to see what craziness the characters can get into this season!!! I even started reading the book by Cecily von Ziegesar. The books has some differences already and I'm only in the 2nd chapter but I'm excited to read it and the other books in the series...who doesn't love a little trash reading?!?! My mailbox full of glossy mags proves that I do.

Here's the Fall preview:
The season will begin in Los Angeles when a re-energized Chuck and Nate decide to pay Serena a visit. Back home, Blair learns that planning a royal wedding can be a royal pain, and Dan discovers the ramifications of writing candidly about his closest friends. Finally, the surprise return of cousin Charlie will threaten to destroy the Van der Woodsen family from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment