Title

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Holidays...2 months late!

After a week in Dallas, I took my flight home for the holidays!  Actually, I feel like San Francisco is "home" and DC is a close second. I got to see several friends and my dad so I was a happy camper!  We flew into DC, spent a night there, drove down to Newport News and spent 3 days there and then went up to Annapolis. It was great to celebrate with friends and relatives our great news as well as spend quality time with family!  Hannah and Teresa came to visit me at my favorite bar....

I totally brought our mugs from San Francisco back to their happy place...Four Courts!!!

And of course life wouldn't be right without koozies....and of course I got Christmas sweater koozies from Target!

After a whirlwind week, we flew back to San Francisco for New Years Eve!  I'm now taking my friend Erin's advice as I kick off the new year....less frowns, more gowns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment