Title

Monday, February 2, 2015

Long Time No See

Me and the cows at Pioneer Plaza, bronze sculptures commemorating the western cattle drives

Phew, man...its been a long time! Sorry abut that!  I feel like my life has been a whirlwind since early December!  Considering the last time I posted was mid-December, I'll catch ya up on my adventures:

Dec 12: Got engaged
Dec 13: My birthday
Dec 16-19: Dallas
Dec 20 - 27: D.C., Maryland and VA
Dec 31: NYE!
Jan 8 - 22: Cabo, Mexico!
Jan 27 - now: Dallas again

I'm SO ready to be back at home for more than a few days! I'm in Dallas until Tuesday evening and I can't wait to go home and be back on a schedule again!  Not that I didn't have a blast these past 2 months but my body needs some down time.  I have a lot of catching up to do with the blog, but its going to have to wait a day or two until I get home.  Catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment