Title

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Phi Mu Day in Fresno


In my un-ending travel packed summer, I've been able to experience a lot of new things!!  Last month, after a week in Dallas, I flew home and then drove to Fresno, CA for the California Phi Mu State Day held at the California State University at Fresno.  I was so excited because I have never been able to make it to a State Day before.

Little did I know that Cal State is about a 3.5 hour drive from my house....oops. I had to be up at 6 am (after my flight didn't get home until close to midnight the night before) to be out on the road by 6:30 AM.  Boy was I Le TIRED!!!

Anyways, I sucked it up and I'm so glad I did! I just love getting together with Phi Mus and there were Phi Mus from all over California as well as collegiates going to school in CA. It was a great day where we met some fabulous ladies and learned a lot from each other.


Always gotta get that swag :)

Beth Resigner came to speak with us from Charlotte, NC.  She spoke about the importance of Alumni and giving back, even after the 4 years.

This crest was a bit scary, but it still was pretty!


BIG Phi Mu letters at the Eta Zeta house.

This is Caroline, she got her 50 year certificate during this meeting!!!


Eta Zeta was founded at Cal State in 1951 and their house opened in 1996. I sure wish we had a chapter house when I was in!



They even had a piano and fireplace in their house!!  Not sure when you'd actually need to use a fireplace in California....

All of the lovely ladies who came to the event!

Selfie-ing with Maggie, Beth and Jacqueline.


The beautiful alumnae ladies representing!

Their chapter house was amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment