Title

Monday, January 4, 2016

Wine and Champagne Tasting with the Fam


Back in October, B Man's cousins came to California for a vacation and we showed them a great time in Napa. So much of a good time that I ended up fracturing a bone on my foot....lesson learned, don't mix heels and a full day in Napa. But ANYWAYS.....


We started off at Domaine Carneros.....(of course!).  I had to pick up my wine shipment and why not indulge with a few glasses of champagne.

And then an awkward photo shoot gets started....


Ok, that's better

Nic and Lesley


Me and the B Man.




Next up was a trip to Trefethen. They are currently going under a renovation and you do the wine tasting in a tent outside, but I'd still recommend you go because its AMAZING.  And let me just say you get 5 tastings for $25 and these tastings are very generous!

Next up, we stopped at Oakville Grocery Store to pick up some goodies to eat. If you are ever in the Napa area, you should stop at this place!



From there we head to Rutherford Hill Winery. This place is GORGEOUS!  We grabbed two bottles and headed out to the picnic area to eat our food.


All of the yummy goodness!


A bunch of happy picnic'ers


Why are you taking my picture?


Last stop was at Mumm Napa for some more champagne

Gorgeous view

Parents grateful for a week with no children!

 
Our loot for the day!  And p.s. - no wonder why I broke my foot, after 4 generous tastings in the Napa area....

Places in this post:

Domaine Carneros
1240 Duhig Rd, Napa, CA 94559

Trefethen
1160 Oak Knoll Avenue, Napa CA 94558

Oakville Grocery
7856 St Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA 94562

Rutherford Hill Winery
Rutherford Hill, 200 Rutherford Hill Rd, Rutherford, CA 94573 

Mumm Napa
8445 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558

No comments:

Post a Comment