Title

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

P - H- I - To the M - U


Tell me what it spells, what it spells, PHI MU!

Ahhh you can take the girl out of Phi Mu but you can't take the Phi Mu out of the girl. Let me just say how much I love this sorority. Dude, you just don't even understand. No, for seriously, you don't. I got this job because of Phi Mu, I met 2 sisters in London because of this sorority, I just moved to a new city and already have new friends left and right and invitations to go drink with their friends. Seriously the best decision of my life to join Phi Mu. I love it that you can meet a new group of girls and automatically have this insane innate bond with them immediately.

I went to a happy hour with the DC alum chapter and met some really great girls tonight. I was talking to one sister and she said one of her sisters is now working for my company in Belgium...hello! I'm going to email her tomorrow...how do I work overseas for this company??? WHOA! Just met another sister's big and had no idea that they knew each other. Crazy small world :)

As my new friend's fb status sums it up the best, "We're the best, it's no lie. We'll be sisters till we die. Saw the rest, picked the best. Phi Mu all the way HEY!!! Phi Mu Alum hotness fo sho :)"

I just cannot tell you the amount of amazing girls I have met in the past 7 years, it is phenomenal!!!! p.s.- damn, I can't believe its been 7 years already:)

And on a side note, we went to Liberty Tavern in Clarendon last night for our happy hour. I took one look when I came inside and was like "WAIT, I've been drunk ogeling boys in that back corner with Hannah before. Man, things look different in the daylight!" I thought it was funny at least.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber! It was great to meet you! I can send you Brittany's email if you want, or I'm sure you can look her up through Deloitte... I'm sorry I was on my phone and missed all the phun! Your blog is blindingly pink :)
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete