Title

Friday, August 13, 2010

Help Me Help Wounded Warriors


Just a short blog asking you to help me and the non-profit CAUSE organization that I am involved in:


Please help me support the non-profit I am involved in to support Wounded Warriors while they receive treatment and recover. You can vote up to 3 times a day (text, email, or fb) to help CAUSE (Comfort for America's Uniformed Services) win $50,000 from the Pepsi Refresh program. Pepsi Refresh gives 1.5 million a month to deserving projects and non-profits. I have only been involved with CAUSE for a short period of time, but I can tell it has greatly impacted Wounded Warrior's morale and comfort levels. Voting ends August 31st!


A little about CAUSE:

Cause a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, founded by 4 West Point graduates and their wives, organizes relaxation and recreation programs for members of the US Armed Forces recuperating from injuries received in Iraq and Afghanistan. Cause is dedicated to being "here for those who are there for us."


It only takes a second and I would really appreciate your help! Please feel free to forward this link on to anyone else as well. Vote here: http://www.refresheverything.com/helpwoundedwarriors


I appreciate anyone helping out :) Just think of it as building some Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment