Title

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY LAMBDA EPSILON

Christina and Karen holding the charter for Lambda Epsilon 20 years ago today!


As my sisters' FB statuses state:


Karen: HOLY PINK and WHITE, ya'll!!!! 20 years ago, a group of virtual strangers signed a charter that would become the founding of the Lambda Epsilon chapter of Phi Mu at CNU! Happy Anniversary to my Lambda Epsilon Sisters! Thank you for leaving your mark on our chapter and making it such an amazing experience... one of a lifetime!!!! :)


Mel: Thank you to all the women you came before me and paved the way. Thank you to the women I shared my experience with. Thank you to those who carry on our great legacy. Damn proud to be from LE!


Caroline: Lambda Epsilon turns 20 years old today! Much love to all of my CNU Phi Mu's. I don't know where I would be without you ladies ♥


Heather: Happy 20th Anniversary Lambda Epsilon Chapter of Phi Mu Fraternity ♥♥♥ Les Soeurs Fideles


Erika: Wearing my chapter letters in a mini celebration for Lambda Epsilon's 20th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Phi Mu:O)


I don't think I could say it any better, so I wont try, but....HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAMBDA EPSILON!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment