Title

Friday, January 13, 2012

Pig Roast

Meet Theodore. Get in mah belly!


In December, my boyfriend and his kickball friends (fyi, they were MY friends first!) did their second annual pig roast. Yes, a pig roast in December...its cold as crap. Granted we had two big fires going and a garage where we put several heavy duty heaters in, but it was still cold in December! They really put a lot of work into the pig and getting everything ready but it turned out GREAT!!!

The pig was fantastic, we had a great turnout and everyone had a great time! I think the idea started in early 2010 when my boyfriend suggested they do it in December and it had a good turnout but it was much smaller scale. They started the pig in the morning and it was like 8 PM before it was done...way too late!!! This year they started the pig at midnight and did Edward 40 hands at 3 am...consequently two of them proceeded to throw it right back up...men, what are they thinking?!?!?!

I didn't take many pictures because I was having too good of a time and eating WAY too much food! I love my friends :)


Just some of the cool kids.
Doesn't this look like an ad for red solo cups?

No comments:

Post a Comment