Title

Friday, September 14, 2012

Best Massage Place EVAH!

If you live in Newport News, VA I SERIOUSLY recommend DeStress Express for all of your spa or massage needs! I've gone to them throughout the years living in NN and any time I falter and go somewhere else I am left with the feeling of, "MAN, I should have just gone to DeStress Express!"

As part of my Staycation, I decided to treat myself to a massage! I immediately called up and made my appointment before I left DC for vacation and I wished that I could head to it right then!  Every girl needs a little pampering. Obvi.

This last time I went, I was in A LOT of pain. I've been SO stressed out and I haven't been able to work out since I've been working 60+ hours a week...who has time to workout when you're exhausted? Well, I went in for a normal message and Daniella was so surprised how tight my muscles were and how painful even to the touch they hurt! She did an intense 90 minute sports message. Let me just tell you it was the most painful/great 90 minutes that was. I know I needed the pain in order for it to feel good. But trust me, its a great place normally! 

Their prices are totally reasonable and they have a wide variety of services too! The masseuses are amazing. They don't try to chit chat with you; they create the best environment for you to relax in. I'm always comfortable there.

Do yourself a favor if you're in the 757, book an appointment today and ask for Daniella too!

*No, I was not paid, I just REALLY enjoy my time there!

No comments:

Post a Comment