Title

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Riviera Maya

Man, I've been to Mexico A LOT this year! I went to Cabo in January and then I just got back from Riviera Maya last week! Our resort was AMAZABALLS!!! I mean, a swim up bar at the adult only pool?!?! Yes please! Take me back to Mexico please, its too cold here! We somehow also got a room upgrade, because we had a walk out hot tub and pool!  We went for the bf's friend's wedding. I always love it when people have destination weddings because it gives me an excuse to go on vacay! This was the BIGGEST destination wedding I've ever gone to....there were 80 some people at the resort for the wedding! That's CRAZY! Take me back because it was just too beautiful!


POOL BAR!

This is paradise!

Everything was immaculately kept

One of those bottom rooms were ours :)



And the beach was just a short walk at the end of the resort!

Another pool with a bar


I could look at this view every day
One of the nights at the martini bar

View from our room


Yes please
Daily routine: drink at the pool bar, drink more, come home and take a nap and then order room service, then go back to the pool to drink more and eat dinner, drink more, go to sleep and then repeat!

Groomsmen!

Wedding reception on the top of a building. It was a bit breezy!

Wow, look at that view!

Waiting for the bride to join her groom

groom and best man



These two little boys were adorable!!

Bride!

Beautiful!

The bride had her dress CUSTOM MADE! She looked so skinny in it!

I made him color coordinate me

We clean up nice

One of the fun bunnies in the room!


One of the acceptable reception pictures. I'm keeping the rest to myself.

Blah, I want to go back!

We went out to Playa de Carmen one of the nights. Total waste of time and expensive when you are at an all inclusive resort. To add to the insult, we went to Senor Frogs...blah. And there were these stupid signs.

Trying to pretend I'm having a good time.

Um, I was REALLY NOT IMPRESSED with being forced to go to off the compound

We got drunk one last time at the airport because we were not happy to go home.

Ok, I can never keep a straight face

No comments:

Post a Comment