Title

Monday, June 17, 2013

Phi Mu Alumnae Summer Soiree

WOW, I am super out of date on this blog. I PROMISE I will do better! Life has been super busy, with work, life, and my boyfriend moving to San Francisco, I've barely kept my head above the water. I am looking forward to catching up on life and friends, and of course, getting back to this blog!

Oh and on a side note, I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!! This should help a million with updating this blog! I got a MacBook Pro and I'm SO EXCITED! #apple #macbookpro #letsgetthispartystarted!!



So, anyways....today was my sorority's Annual Summer Soiree. The wonderful Madeleine hosted the party in her lovely Capital Hill home. Of course it was super fun and sangria filled :) I got there an hour late thanks to the DC buses, however, it was partially my fault because I only left an hour to walk to Clarendon to go the Wholefoods and then catch the bus across town. Oh well...I at least got there with plenty of time to enjoy the party!


The beautiful D.C. Phi Mu Alumnae girls

Talking and gossiping!

 Trying to stay in the shade to escape the heat


I don't know why this came out so dark. There was so much good food!

The boys sitting in the corner, trying to escape the girl's conversation...errr I mean escape the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment