Title

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Lumineers

Me and Lisa
(excuse the cell phone picture)

I finally saw a concert at Merriweather Pavillion! My sorority sister Lisa had an extra ticket to see the Lumineers and I got to go! I had never gone to Merriweather, so I was excited! Granted, I didn't know a lot of the Lumineers music and I didn't know the opening bands, but I still had a great time!

You really know you've grown up when you go to Trader Joes before tailgating and come out with gourmet beer, and snacks such as grapes and brie, prosciutto, and other goodies :) We hung out for ours at the tailgate and chatted it up. We skipped over the two opening bands and went in right as the show was starting. We had to climb to the back to get a spot where the short ones (myself included) could see.  The show was pretty short because they only have one cd. But, pretty bad ass that they could sell out Merriweather off of just one cd!


This was a pretty neat art work for people to sign

The girls of the group (plus a weird creeper who jumped in the picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment