Title

Saturday, December 13, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!!!



It's my birthday and I can shout it from the roof if I want to!




In the brilliant words of T Swifty....


"32"

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
And make fun of our exes, uh uh, uh uh.
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers, uh uh, uh uh.

Yeah,
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical.
Oh, yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines
It's time

Uh oh!
I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 32
Everything will be alright
If you keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright
If we just keep dancing like we're
32, ooh-ooh
32, ooh-ooh

No comments:

Post a Comment