Title

Friday, December 5, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!


AAAHHH I finally got a Christmas tree!  I've wanted to get my own for the past few years, but never made it happen.  I couldn't afford it the first year on my own and then my apartment was too small/crowded the past 3 years but FINALLY this year was the one!!!  On Thanksgiving, I saw what looked like it could be a Christmas Tree lot on the Embarcadero.  I forced the BF to come with me to hunt down the perfect Christmas tree.


SO MANY CHOICES!!!!  All so adorable. 


Ahhh the perils of being city dwellers....walking home your Christmas Tree.


It looks a little sad. It was right near the bathroom. It looks tiny, but its about 5 foot tall.  I had no decorations with me here in SF, so I had to walk to Target to pick up some decorations.  Luckily, they were having a buy 2 get one free sale on all Christmas things!  And spend $50 and get a $10 gift card.  I quickly learned I have no freaking clue on how many things to purchase. I bought 3 boxes of lights and 3 big containers of ornaments (15 pieces each).  I knew I had too much, but I just wasn't sure!

Got home and decorated our tree, I used all 3 boxes of lights and only ended up using one container of gold ornaments. Ooops, totally too many!!

BUT our tree looks adorable now! We moved it over to be in front of our window.  It's the little things in life, but it makes me so happy!!

It's beginning to look like Christmas...


Did you get a Christmas Tree this year? How do you decorate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment