Title

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Splish Splash


The Gang minus Laura Haselton who left early


And next up on the Bridal events is Bree and Andy's engagement party. Hannah and I carpooled to BFE (ok, ok, Leesburg, VA) and pulled up to the most gorgeous 3 story house with a catering van parked out front. I thought, "Well, this is going to be FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC". The caterer was cooking a pig outside...it was the BEST pork sandwhich I had in a while! P to the s- I want this house. It was absoultely gorgeous with the best decorating too. Um, I would spend all my time outside in their backyard and tiny pool. It was precious.

You all should know that I absolutely love reading blogs and if you have one, I've probably stalked it every day in hopes that you put up a post. (*Hint hint*, please post everyday. If not, every other day only when you must.) On one of the blogs I occasionally follow, I came across the cutest gift ever. Now I haven't tried to do this myself yet, but I guess I should have before I gave it as a gift...but oh well. Hope you liked it Bree. Hannah and I combined forces and gifted this little beauty along with some candy to sprinkle on top:


Its a DIY homemade icecream kit!

If you are like me, and are always looking for a new blog to follow, this one is great. I think they live in Richmond. I particularly enjoy reading about their DIY wedding that they held in their back yard. I totally want to steal their ideas, especially using the photo booth! How fun!

Anyways, back on course, I must comment on the guest list...fantastic job Bree! I got to see lots of sisters I hadn't seen in a while, which is always nice. I think these two uncandid pictures sums up the bunch:


When we see a camera, we sure know how to strike a pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment