Title

Monday, September 13, 2010

Life's Little Surprises


...You take away his charge card! Har Har Har. This, and several other cute quotes, was what I found along my 10 mile run on Saturday, along with this note:


What a neat idea! It took me a few times coming across these chalk messages on the ground to realize that its a blog address! How fun! Of course I had to go home and check it out! Apparently its some lady who is running her first marathon (26.2 miles) and raising money ($26,200) for St. Judes along the way! Read about her story on her blog. I donated $10, you should too!


Other funny quotes she chalked on the ground:
Why did the coach go to the bank? To get his quarterback!
Why did the golfer change his pants? Because he got a hole-in-one!
And she even made a shot out on her blog...(ok, ok my name's not on it, but I know its me!)
Anyway, it rained on Sunday morning so I’m sure the chalk is gone by now, but I
did get one donation and nice a note!


Natural scenery along my run...

And other not so natural scenery...half naked man fishing.

It was Sept 11th so I saw lots of flags hanging on all of the buildings in Rosslyn

1 comment: