Title

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Word of the Day


I was reading a random blog today (much like I do every day) and I stumbled upon a new word. Here's your lesson kiddies: the word of the day is anuptaphobia.

What the hell does that mean?

Well according to the all mighty (the internet...what else were you thinking?) it's the fear of being alone or marrying the wrong person in life. Hahah thank god I didn't read the urban dictionary definition: "fear/phobia of being single...deal with it."

I've always said the greatest fear in my life isn't failure, being fat, or being poor, or not being able to travel. My biggest fear in life is to have my parent's marriage. With their impending divorce and the chaos that surrounds it this word is quite interesting to me right now. Well I guess that could be said for many a failed relationships. They have been married for 28 years and probably should have been divorced 27 years ago. My mother never lets you forget anything, I mean she's still bringing up crap I did with my boyfriend 10 years ago. Yes, 10 YEARS. First off, you should never be held accountable for something that happened 10 years ago, and second off much less in your TEENAGED YEARS. Get over it. I think I turned out all right and it could have been tons worse. And my dad has abolustely no clue how to communicate. Quite a bad combination if you ask me. And you could definitly say I had anuptaphobia with Voldemort aka "he who shall not be named". HAHAHAH thank god I didn't get married to him or his family. I could so see myself turning into his mother. *SHUDDER*

No comments:

Post a Comment