Title

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

An oldie but a goodie:

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Sorry, that shouldn't be as funny as it is, but it is!



I'm looking forward to spending my annual V-day date with the lovely Hannah this evening. This will be our second date on this day. The first one we spent together at The Eagle in London complete with the BEST sticky toffee pudding EVER! I mean, who wouldn't want to drink a pint or two at a bar that looks like this:






I rest my case! Tonight Hannah and I are going to be dining at a British Gastropub in Columbia Heights called Commonwealth and reliving the joys of London. I bet their sticky toffee pudding is NO WHERE near as good as the one we had before but we've just got to give it a chance ;) And I think there's a footie match going on as well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment