Title

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Four Courts Four Miler


Instead of running the Shamrock Half like I have before in 2013 and 2012 and 2010, I decided that we should run the Four Courts Four Miler this year! I've always been sad because its the same weekend and there's no way I could run this race and then drive down to Virginia Beach for a half the next day. I mean, I could theoretically do it, but I want to be able to drink and enjoy St. Patty's Day and I wouldn't be able to do both in one weekend.

I just had to convince my father its as a better idea. That took all of 2 minutes. Ha. I will say this race is awesome, however the last mile is STRAIGHT UP A HILL. This was actually one of my WORST races ever. I guess I was hungry or really out of shape because after mile 1, I had this sharp (and I mean SHARP) pain up under my rib cage and I kept having to stop and breathe. I lost my dad after mile 1 and he went ahead and killed the race!

It may not have been my best race, but it was pretty fun!  My dad is going to have to fly to SF a lot so that he can run some races with me!

The music started at 8 am and people are already out and about enjoying the party.

LOVED this guy! He played really well too.

We will run for beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment