Title

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pepples Donuts


I am always on a hunt for a good donut.  You simply cannot beat a chocolate frosted donut from Dunkin Donuts....or at least in my opinion.  My waistline probably thanks me that I no longer live anywhere near a Dunkin.  But my brain simply cannot get over the fact I can't have a chocolate frosted any time soon :(

While walking the Ferry Building, I spotted these Pepples Donuts.  I've tried to pass by without stopping, but I finally fell to my cravings one early Saturday morning. They have a shop out in Oakland, but there's a little stall in the Ferry Building. According to their website:

Pepples Donut Kiosk open 7 days a week at the Ferry Building, San Francisco Across from Sur La Table on the South end. The donut kiosk is open every day from 9am-5pm. Saturdays we have extended hours 8-6.

They are touted to be vegan organic donuts....I don't know about you but that doesn't sound very good in my opinion. Ha. They make them by hand and us local, organic ingredients.  There were plenty of flavors to choose from, but I got a cinnamon sugar one. It wasn't my absolutely favorite, but I'd definitely eat it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment