Title

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

On My Own Again


Well today is the day. I'm on my own again, I shipped the B Man off on his boat and said See You Later Alligator...for 4 months to be exact.  Hey, at least enough things were broken on his boat that he was supposed to leave a month ago, so at least there's that.  But living on borrowed time and not knowing when exactly you're going to leave is a bit frustrating.  But oh well, time to get over it.  I was lucky enough to be able to walk down to the peer and wave adios (not like he could actually see me since his boat was so far away but still), its the thought that counts.

Time to get my big girl panties on again and deal with life on my own again...hey if any one reading wants to come and visit me, I have a really comfy new couch you can crash on!!

In typical SF fashion, it was cloudy and slightly sprinkling rain coming down so the weather looked like the photo above.  I took the below 2 photos and tried playing around with photo editing software...what do you think?

Cupid Span


Bay Bridge and my little birdie friend

No comments:

Post a Comment