Title

Monday, April 27, 2015

The Starks Visit San Francisco!


This past weekend, our Cabo friends the Starks, came to San Francisco!  While they missed B Man by a mere 3 days, I was happy to play host to my wonderful city!  They live in Santa Monica and I can't wait to go and visit them as well soon!  Thankfully they brought the warm LA sun and weather because goodness we had some pretty freaking cold weather recently. We had a blast sightseeing in the city and checking out a few new bars in the area.


Of course, if I have any visitors, I take them to The View, at the top of the Marquee Marriot because you can't beat this view....especially at sun set time and you get to see the sun, it setting, and then the city lights after dark.   


While bar hoping, I discovered this gem that has been under my nose the whole time!  We stopped at the Ferry Plaza Wine Merchant and found a few delightful things. Mostly, this AMAZING French Rose, now I normally don't care for Rose, but MAN WAS THIS GOOD!!  This 2014 Chateau Maupague Saint Victoire Rose was light, crisp and refreshing!



And of course we had to get some nibbles and it was SO FREAKING TASTEY!!! The best cheese ever, the Mt. Tam from Cowgirl Creamery and the Salumi meat plate and the most fresh bread from Acme Bread company. All of these stores are at the Ferry Building, which is only 15 minutes from my house!


And let me close out this post with an epic selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment