Title

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Oh SF How I Love Thee: Munchery



I really, really love living in San Francisco sometimes. Ok, no actually I always love living in this city. 

I had absolutely no food in the house because I was leaving for Dallas for 6 days and I was feeling so lazy, who was to come to the rescue? Munchery!!!! I know its a weird name, but its AMAZING!  Each day, chefs around the city cook up meals that get delivered to your door with directions on how to heat up the meal. Dishes are cooked fully but can be heated up in less than 10 minutes.

Choose from main dishes, sides, salads, desserts and drinks and menus change daily.  Meals arrive when you want them to and you can schedule delivery up to a week in advance....SCORE! And their customer service is phenom, a couple of weeks ago I ordered a meal and they automatically credited my account because feedback suggested that the serving size was smaller than normal. While mine was not, they credited everyone's account who ordered it.

This time, I ordered Mom's Meatloaf and this is how it comes:


Less than 10 minutes later and this is the final product! 

If you live in the San Francisco area, your first meal is free with code SF423NEW. If you already love it (like I do!), then here is $3 off, use code SF423OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment