Title

Monday, September 28, 2015

Capitola, CA


While in Santa Cruz, we decided to go exploring and ended up in Capitola, CA.  That's where the B Man's boss lives and we were going to meet up to go to lunch.  Little did we know that it was the annual Capitola Begonia Festival and the place was PACKED.  Lots of people, sand castles, flowers and floats were everywhere.  Capitola was a cute little town with several restaurants around the water. I don't think I'd make a second visit because I'm not a beach town kind of girl, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who are!


It was SO weird for me to see people swimming in the ocean with full on body suits!  Guess I'm too used to the East Coast where the water is warm.  I can't imagine how cold the water was! NO THANKS!


Pretty cool sand castles!


Some of the boats out in the water


The view from the end of the pier


I just thought these kayaks' colors were so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment