Title

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Oh SF How I Love Thee: Google Express

Now that I'm back in San Francisco from all of my trips, I'm EXHAUSTED!!!  But I love that SF is always on the front end of the trends and always comes up with such AMAZING things that make me less exhausted!  My friend Brad told me about Google Express and I just wanted to share how cool it is! This place continues to amaze me. 

THIS IS AMAZING for locations where you don't own a car and its a tedious task to shop for items - either heavy (alcohol) or bulky (toilet paper)....you order your things from multiple stores and they pick it up and deliver to your house! SCORE!

I mean, just look at how many places that you can order from in SF:


But unfortunately for you folks that are not in highly concentrated areas, they are only delivering in the folloing areas:
  • San Francisco
  • Peninsula & San Jose
  • West Los Angeles
  • Manhattan
  • Chicago
  • Boston
  • Washington, DC
  • Northern California


NO JOKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment