Title

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Resolution 2010

Is it just me or does that kind of sound like something they'd say on StarTrek? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Ok, its obviously just me...

Can you believe it is almost 2010? Holy cow batman, its always crazy when we enter into a new decade. Btw, what was the last decade called? The 00's just doesn't sound good. One thing that you better learn real quick about me is that I'm v.v. random. I can get off on a tangent like a champ.

All things said and done, I'm just itching for a change. Its hard for me to come to terms with the fact that it sems as if my life has taken four steps back. I went from living my DREAM (um, hello, being 24, living in London, surviving on my own, travelling to another country every month, having a zillion and one friends, being surrounded by cultured people, etc -- you get my drift.) to living out my worst nightmare (being back in NN, in a job I hate, sourrounded by idiots -- not my friends of course). So its time to change all that. Its going to be a new year, why not a new me? Well, I don't need to be a "new" me, just the "old" me in London: happy, energetic, ready to take on the world. I want to wake up again and no matter how terribly bleak or cold or rainy outside be in an amazingly chipper mood and know I can take on the world. Yes, where or how I find this I don't know, exactly why I am searching for a destination unknown.

So that being said, just a few of my 2010 resolutions so far are as follows. The first few are non-negotiable and the rest are just hopefuls.
1. Get the hell out of Hampton Roads; my top wish list so far is between DC and NYC.
2. Get a better job.
3. Go to Phi Mu convention!
4. Get my tatoo.
5. Find a datable boy whom I don't scare.
6. Be more active in my community.
7. Start a blog to chronical my life and adventures...oh wait...check!

No comments:

Post a Comment