Title

Friday, November 4, 2011

Annapolis, Maryland

Several times now I've been to Annapolis and I think this was the first visit that I've seen more than the inside of the bar. I made a request to my boyfriend that I actually wanted to experience the city for once! We went to Annapolis for the boat show. This week in particular was the sailboat show, but according to the boy the next week's powerboat show is just so much cooler. Whatever. Ha. Boyfriend's brother lives in Annapolis so its always very convenient for us to visit! The weekend was beautiful in terms of weather and there was lots of drinking on patios for the weekend! I must say that we get along so well because both of our friends are such a hot mess and lots of fun!


Hmm...not so sure about this since I grew up an Army brat!


Boats!



I think this is the Naval Academy?

Link
I should have taken pictures of all the Sperries I saw at this boat show! Some of the boats required you to take your shoes off before you got on and the piles and piles and piles of Sperries! I actually found out that Sperries do wedges and flats too! WHOA!


Lots of street performers!

OMG I wanted to steal this doggie!!!!! He was a friend of a friend's dog that we dragged to all of these outdoor patios and I just wanted to take him home with me! He was sooooo cuddely. He's a goldendoodle...a mix between a golden retriever and a poodle!


Navy flag


Main street downtown

Ha I find this sign funny

Weird that I took a picture of the cemetery..hahaha


Not sure what this thing is but it was a bar we were at...this was right after I took a few shots. See what I mean about crazy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment