Title

Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy 2nd Bloggiversary!


Happy 2nd bloggiversary (birthday) Searching for a Destination Unknown!!! Wow, TWO WHOLE YEARS of blogging?!?!?! Whoa! To read up on my first birthday, click here. To go way back like a car seat (yes, I just said that) and see my first blog, go here.

Lots of things have happened in the past year! Such as:
-I have a boyfriend (cue Joey Laurence "WHOOOOAAAH" here)
-I got a promotion at work!
-I am the VP of Membership of the DC Phi Mu Alum Chapter
-I am the Phi Mu scholarship adviser at American
-I am trying to start the Lambda Epsilon Chapter Association
-I've gone on lots of vacations: Montauk, NY; New York City, NY; Annapolis, MD; Nashville, TN and though I wouldn't call Bonnaroo a vacation, I still went to Manchester, TN.

So, in the past year, I have...
-written 130 posts
-been viewed 9,026 times. (Last year it was only 2,224, whooooaaaaa what a jump!)
-discovered people find my blog by searching the following terms:
  • Sorority Squat
  • Waity Katy
  • Saint Nicholas
  • Car Free
  • Flat Aiden
  • Saint
  • Percy Pigs
-been viewed in 24 countries:
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Germany
  • Hungary
  • India
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Russia
  • Serbia
  • Singapore
  • South Africa
  • Turkey
  • US
  • UK


**HELLOOOOO all you people from different countries out there reading my blog!** This shout out is for you!

I find it pretty awesome that people from all over the world read my inner thoughts and maybe I somehow put a smile on your face for just a minute every other day or so. I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you for a truly awesome two years. Its been another crazy and exciting year! Stay tuned for what great adventures are in store for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment