Title

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!!


Happy 1st birthday Searching for a Destination Unknown!!! Wow, I can't believe I've been blogging for a whole year! How time flies and how quickly your life can change within a year. It all started with this post. I started this blog to give myself something to be happy about and shed some joy in my life. Last year I was working in a miserable job with no future, living in a city I HATED, living with my parents AGAIN, always worried I'd run into my ex-fiance, and overall completly miserable. Fast forward a year later and I live on my own, in DC (yay for big cities again!), have a job I like with huge future potential, and am overall pretty damn happy with my life. Not bad for just a year!

I do, however, miss being really close distance wise to a group of lovely females who were always down to go to the bar and drink for happy hour. We were also at the same point in life pretty much and had a lot of things in common. Up here, all of my friends are dispersed and it takes a while for anyone to get anywhere and everyone is so busy (as am I) that its hard to get people together and everyone is pretty much in different stages of their lives. Not that I'm complaining, I'm happy for them. It's just different. Oh well.

So, in the past year, I have...
-written 94 posts.
-been viewed 2224 times.
-went global thanks to an innocent post I wrote about the guy from 52 Burrito Dates.
-been viewed in 13 countries:
  • US
  • Ireland
  • United Kingdom
  • Canada
  • Russia
  • Malaysia (really!??!?!)
  • Poland
  • Ecuador (really!??!?!)
  • Lithuania (really!??!?!)
  • China (really!??!?!)
  • India
  • Slovenia (really!??!?!)
  • Sweden
**HELLOOOOO all you interesting people out there reading my blog!**

Whoa its been a crazy and exciting year! Stay tuned for what great adventures are in store for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment