Title

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Energizer Bunny Aint Got Nothing on Me

I am just purely exhausted. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I over book and then I end up being super super super tired ALL THE TIME. For eample, this weekend, I am attending my sorority semi-formal as an advisor Friday night, I am volunteering Saturday morning at the Food Bank, going to a wedding on Saturday night, and on Sunday trying to relax, clean my apartment, run errands and squeeze in Harry Potter. I also need a manicure like whoa, a pedicure too probably. Running that half marathon last week wreaked some major havoc on my feet. There is also a Game Night at my apartment that I'd like to go to Friday night, I'd like to meet more people in my apartment building so that should be a good way to do so. I also need to go to the cleaners to get a few things altered. I'm also going to a meeting tonight for an hour to hopefully get more work at work. Yes, I know...crazy.

Next week is Thanksgiving, and I'm going to drive home and also run a 5K, the weekend after that I'm considering driving home again to possibly celebrate my birthday, weekend after that IS my birthday (craziness WILL ensue!), the weekend after that my two best friends might come up for another of my birthday parties or there is another party already planned in Fredericksburg, then its CHRISTMAS. Christmas ALREADY??? Where has the year gone?!?!?!?

Phew, I'm tired already just thinking about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment