Title

Monday, November 1, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

So one of my guilty pleasures is keeping up with the lives of the British Royal Family. Ever since I was little, I was always enamored by Princess Di and as I got older I also became obsessed with the ridiculous lives of the princes. Its funny how William used to be WAY hotter but now Harry is a hottie ginger. William just looks too similar to his father now. Ew. Not a good thing.


And now I am also obsessed with Kate Middleton, the supposed soon to be addition to the royal family. The gossip mags have been saying they are soon to wed for years, clearly they were wrong. Perhaps this is the year though? Friends say that they have been ‘road-testing’ married life away from public scrutiny. Some believe Prince William will follow family tradition by asking the Queen’s permission to marry at Christmas. This would be followed by an official announcement in February. I mean, look at that style, who WOULDN'T love this girl???

Ahhhh and then there is Harry. The bad boy of the family. He's constantly getting into trouble...who doesn't love a bad boy???


MMMMMMMM

YUMMY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment