Title

Thursday, November 11, 2010

We Salute You


Happy Veterans Day to all of those who have served our mighty country, past and present. I come from a military based family, so days like this have extra meaning to me. Sadly, I think most Americans do not understand this holiday and just see it as a day off work or school. This is a travesty and should be fixed.


I'd like to give a special thanks to all those veterans I know:

Dad
Jeremy
Uncle Greg
Mr. Bell
Mr. Nunes
Tim
Greg
Greg
Andrew
Buster
Jason
Gabe
Anthony
Matt
Matt
Alex
Caleb
Amy
Ben
Bob
Charlie
Chris
Chrissy
Cliff
Doug
Ebo
Garrett
Jason
Jason
Jessi
John
Jon
John
John
Tiffney
Greg
Justin
Kharlos
Kyle
Rob
Mark
Mike
Nick
Nicholas
Robert
Trevor
Will

Yes, I realize that this list is mostly by alphabet...thank you FB. I have so many military friends that I wanted to make sure I got everyone (or mostly everyone!) I probably forgot somebody, and if so, I appologize!

1 comment:

  1. You can tell we are from Hampton Roads with that list :)

    ReplyDelete