Title

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Little Skillet and Victory Hall



I'm ashamed to admit I've never had chicken and waffles before....I always thought it was a disgusting combination. Well...ha....little did I know how awesome they were!!!!  Brad and I visited Little Skillet, a truly hidden gem in SOMA. It's probably only 2 blocks from the ballpark and down a quiet side street, but MAN is it good! You can pick up food from the walk-up window or choose to sit in Victory Hall, the restaurant next door, and enjoy a beer while you scarf down your chicken and waffles!  It really is a weird concept that you can eat food from one place and order drinks from another!

Established in 2008, Little Skillet, has been serving up locals and tantalizing people with its southern cooking and yummy smell! Since January 2014, you can now order and eat your food at Victory Hall.  I've now been back 3 times...whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment