Title

Friday, May 20, 2011

No More Waitie Katie!

If you thought that just because the Royal Wedding extravaganza was over that I'd stop posting about the new Royal Bride and Groom...then you'd be W-R-O-N-G! Please! Don't you know me better than that?!?! HA.

Any true Kate Middleton fan knows of this website. Hilarious!

Man, I wish I had her life. She goes from walking down an aisle that takes her 4 minutes to walk down to walking down the aisle of the grocery store! (Yes, apparently she does her own grocery shopping...along with 3 bodyguards.) She's just like me! Riiiiiiiiight. Just LOOK at that stunning ring. I often wear a 18 carat engagement ring to the grocery store. No? Hey, a girl can dream! She obviously did, and look where it got her!

Waitey Katie no more, more like running Katie!

LOOK at that ring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment