Title

Friday, May 6, 2011

Weddings galore

In honor of the week after the royal wedding I'm going to follow up with a wedding themed blog post and then a London blog on Monday (I was too busy at work to get it all in 1 week). No biggie. So as my loyal followers know (yes, that's you! I know you're out there SOMEWHERE) I am forever reading really random blogs. I'm a wealth of random information and trivia. I particularly love photography blogs and wedding blogs too. Hey, a girl can dream, right? Well, the other day I came across this blog post and I absolutely absolutely absolutely absolutely fell in love with this bride's choice in dresses! Such a cute idea for an outdoor wedding. I'm not sure that I'd do it but I love it from the one shoulder frilly strap, to the birdcage veil, to her breathtaking jealousy-inducing sparkling Louboutin pumps! LOVE the whole look!


Photo by Sarah Culver


Photo by Sarah Culver


Photo by Sarah Culver







Another two blogs I really really love in case you also want to stalk right along with me are Katelyn James and Jessica Smith. Both of these girls apparently went to CNU too! Small world I tell you. They are amazing and photograph the most AMAZING pictures. I just want to BE them :) Ok, not really, but you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment