Title

Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Abbie!

Yesterday my baby girl turned 2 years old! Wow, I can't believe my puppy is growing up so much!!
I really miss her a lot and I'm sad I am not closer to see her more often. Life gets in the way and I can't seem to make it over to my mom's house to see her. But I know she is in a better spot with my mom because my mom really needs something to make her happy right now. And my dad is just as obsessed with her! She had to go to the emergency vet on Sunday night and my dad even showed up at the emergency room to check on her! Whoa! Who knew a little fluffy puppy could make a grown man melt?

You can see how much she's changed since we first got her and her first birthday to now!


Happy birthday to my baby girl!

Abbie says " Bitch, get me a cocktail for my birthday and make it quick"

No comments:

Post a Comment