Title

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bachlorette Party in Carolina Beach, NC

After an almost 8 hour drive from DC to Carolina Beach, NC I was more than ready to get out of the car and parrrrtay with my friends. The weather was warm, skies were blue and we had a house on the water...what more can you ask for? The house's view of the ocean was AMAZING. I wish I had thought to take a picture of the view! The weekend went WAY too fast but I had a blast with the girls! I would have taken more pictures but I was too busy drinking and having fun.

 A sign at a Virgina rest stop
 
First sign saying I've reached NC! Half way there! And yes, I stopped the car along the highway and took the picture. In my defense, this sign was on the pull off to the rest stop.

 Now I'm really in the south.



 
Not sure what this was but it was a HUGE Budweiser place in NC
 
Allllllmost there!


FINALLY! Check out that view!

We celebrated immediately with a very LARGE margarita!


And the next day with FRESH HOMEMADE donuts!!!

 
BEST SHIT EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment