Title

Friday, June 1, 2012

IT'S TIIIIIIIIME!!!!

MY BESTIE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!! I'm scheduling this post because I'm already in Raleigh waiting to celebrate the marriage of Nikki and James! I'm SO excited. I remember meeting James and thinking WHOA that's a big scary dude. But in reality, he's just a big teddy bear and I'm SO glad that Nikki met the man of her dreams and is going to live happily ever after! We've both been through some hard times over the past decade (wow, I think I've known each other for over 14 years now...damn we're old) but I'm glad she's finally happy!

So in preparation, here are some of the reasons I love this girl:

 I tagged this ONCE and FB has decided to put it as our friendship picture. Of ALL the pictures we've been tagged in FB decided on this one. Oh the irony.






p.s.- Thank GOD facebook wasn't around when we were in high school. I'll let those memories be in people's heads, there's no need for there to be digital proof of our bad haircuts, clothing, or whatever else embarrassing thing we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment