Title

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Knit Graffiti

"Knit Graffiti", or "Yarn Bombing", or "Knitta". All names for a special type of graffiti Or at least that's what I've seen these types of things called.


This one was spotted in Shirlington between CakeLove and the library. p.s.- save the calories and DON'T eat at CakeLove. It was gross. I didn't like the frosting so I scraped it off...but then I was like WHY am I eating the calories for a cupcake without frosting?!?!

If any of you all live in the area, you should totally check out the Village at Shirlington! So many cute little shops and places to eat, particularly Guapos, the Cheese Shop, Busboys and Poets, and the list goes on and on. Since its not metro accessible I don't usually make it down there but when I do, I'm always happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment