Title

Friday, May 25, 2012

Nikki's Bridal Shower

Well, its that time! My bestie from waaaaaaaaaaay back is getting married!!! AAAHHHHH I can't believe it! Wow,I've known Nikki since high school, that's a really long time! Nikki is marrying an amazing guy, James, in just two short weeks! I can't wait to take the train down to Raleigh and celebrate this amazing marriage!

p.s.-the picture above is my MOST FAVORITIST (yes, I just said that) picture of the three of us (Nikki, Melissa, and I). It was taken in 2007, the summer of our hot messes but I don't think I could have survived without you two!

Cute cupcakes that Melissa made!
 
You know how much we all love food!

Yay for pretty beverages and table set ups!

How adorable is this?!?!!? Great idea for leftover corks!

 More yummy food!
 
Unlike other boring bridal showers, we actually had a FUN wine tasting! 
See, this is why I love my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment