Title

Monday, May 21, 2012

Ray's Hell Burger


I just HAVE to tell you all about this yummy place that is within walking distance of my diggs! It's called Ray's Hell Burger and its located at:

1725 Wilson Blvd 
Arlington, VA 22209 

It's tucked away in this little shopping center and eating there will literally rock your world. I tell the truth, I promise. It's literally the best burger I've ever had in my life. It's messy, dirty, and juicy (I'm talking the burger, not the facility). Just check out the menu if you don't believe me!

People come from all over to eat here, there is a map of the U.S. and a map of the world with push pins all over it, you have to see it to believe it:

Sorry, I couldn't get a better world picture, these kids were sitting at the
table in front of it....how rude!!!!!

 The only downside - they only accept cash. Womp womp...but they're so extra special to you...they have their own ATM right next to the register. Um, thank you since I'm never prepared!
 
And you know what just made the place 15 billion times better? I just read on their website that you can bring in your own wine...there's no serving or corkage fee......sssccccchhhhhwwwwwiiiinnnngggg!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment