Title

Friday, October 19, 2012

30,100


I'm going to be with 30,099 of my closest friends running Sunday morning. Ugh. Just looking at that number scares me and gives me anxiety. I don't like crowds and I don't like running in crowds, but I know that there is such a wide variety of physically (un)fit people running/walking the race that it will be fairly well spread out, but MAN, THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE!!!

When I ran it two years ago, I finished in 1 hour 48 minutes. Since I'm SO out of shape, it will probably be around the same finishing time. Definitely will not be the 1:31 I did with the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler earlier this year. I've been too busy with work (most of the time) and fun (some of the time), I haven't had time to train. I just need to know that I've run four halfs: 2 prior to the blog, the Shamrock this past March in Va Beach and one in Richmond back in 2010.

If you can do 13, you can do 10. At least that's what I keep telling myself...Everyone should say a little prayer for me!

1 comment: