Title

Monday, June 20, 2011

FroYo Heaven

I think I’ve found my passion in life and I might know what I want to do for the rest of my life. What’s that you may ask? I am going to realize my true future…and OPEN A FRO-YO FRANCHISE. I kid, I kid. But really, how fantastic could that be?!?!?! I might be 500 pounds, but I’d be 500 pounds, fat, and happy. HAHAHA I mean really, it's a fantastic idea with little to no overhead or cost. I mean, besides the cost of the machines and a few staffers…its got to bring in hand over fist in the summer, enough to get by in the wintertime. How much could some fruit, frozen yogurt and 4 employees cost really?!?! UM HELLO PROFIT MAKER!!!!!!!! Well, the rent may be a bit expensive, but come on. Just LOOK at that beautiful fro-yo right there.

Yes that is:

  • Oreo and Cream frozen yogurt
  • Chocolate chips
  • Oreos
  • Marshmallows
  • Gummy bears
  • Fruit loops (YES!)
  • AND FREE HOT FUDGE

What can get better than that?!?!! Hahaha, I may have had 3 glasses of red wine that helped me throw my inhibitions out the window and consuming probably 700 calories in that beauty…but it was well worth it :) Don’t judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment