Title

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hanner

She was my rock while in London and I could not have asked for a better friend. While I was homesick (god knows why, who knows!) she helped me cope with moving out for the first time, to another country no less, helped me and we had many many many late night conversations about our futures, our scares, our hopes, and our ambitions. She helped quell my anxiety of moving back home and having a reverse culture shock and wondering if I was EVER going to be that happy again and when I would start feeling like I had made it anywhere in life. CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB!!!!!! Well, I know Hannah this isn’t your dream job, but baby, it's a step in the right direction! One day you’ll get there and you can put that Masters from Sotheby’s to good use. And one day when you are super famous for having your own successful art gallery, I can say “I knew her when!” Welcome to the first day towards living your life again!

No comments:

Post a Comment